TechServe CEO Update
Welcome to the New Industry Update! The TechServe team has been hard at work enhancing our industry e-newsletter. From the latest industry news to information on our ever-expanding line-up of programs and services, our goal is to keep you “in the know” with the information most relevant to you in a “quick read” format.
In addition to the relaunch of IU, I wanted to highlight a few other recent developments:
- 2021 TechServe Executive Summit – We are hosting an in-person event again! IT & Engineering staffing firm owners, executives, managers and emerging leaders will be gathering at the Ritz Carlton-Amelia Island, Florida from November 17-19 to address the most pressing issues in this rapidly changing environment:
- The Talent Crisis
- Strategic Leadership
- Enhancing Enterprise Value
- Innovation & the Future of the Industry
As part of the opening day of the Executive Summit, TechServe and Society for Information Management (SIM) will cohost the IT & Engineering Talent Forum, a collaborative deep-dive exploration of the perennial IT & engineering talent challenge. The joint day will culminate with the SIM Foundation VIP Networking Reception in support of STEM education to celebrate the values and generosity of the TechServe and SIM communities.
Space is limited, so I encourage you to register soon and take advantage of our lowest pricing.
- 2021 Excellence Awards – this year, Award recipients will be selected based on data submitted through the TechServe IT & Engineering Staffing Dashboard. Be sure to visit our Excellence Awards web page to get started on your application!
- The New TechServe Website – If you have not done so already, I encourage you to explore the new TechServe website. You’ll find it easy-to-navigate and organized to deliver the latest industry news, insights and data, as well as information on our numerous programs that address your company’s most pressing needs. If you would like an orientation of the new website and TechServe’s vast array of resources, you can schedule a personal tour for you and your team here.
As always, let us know how else we can help.
P.S. If you are not regularly receiving IU or would like to subscribe someone else, you can do that here.