At the 2019 TechServe Alliance Conference & Tradeshow, TechServe launched our Deal Center, a new member-only online platform that will allow you to collaborate on opportunities and share candidates to drive more revenue.
Inspired by the ad-hoc partnering that takes place on "TechServe Connect", TechServe's online private member community, and the work of a Board-designated task force, the TechServe Deal Center is powered by our partner Gustav, a leading online platform that helps IT staffing companies access talent from vendor partners and trusted communities.
The Deal Center will:
- enable each TechServe Alliance member to share job opportunities exclusively with other TechServe members in a trusted and closed community;
- submit candidates for job opportunities from other TechServe members; and
- allow you to market your available candidates to make more placements.
What are the benefits to participating in the Deal Center?
The Deal Center was built to address TechServe Members’ needs.
- Expand your ability to support customers through access to a trusted community within which to share opportunities and candidates.
- Build relationships with other TechServe Alliance members. Through a platform that enables you to work collaboratively with other TechServe members, develop relationships with companies that possess different competencies or are located in different geographic regions.
- Strengthen responses to RFPs through access to a trusted network of potential partners.
- Respond more quickly to reqs. With the need to quickly submit candidates, the Deal Center will expand the ready pool of available talent.
How does the Deal Center Work?
Each TechServe member can access the Deal Center by logging on to their TechServe website account and following the link to the private TechServe community on the Gustav platform. You can share your job opportunities with other TechServe members who can submit candidates for your jobs. In turn, you can submit your available candidates for jobs posted by other TechServe members. Prior to accessing the platform, you will need to agree to abide by the Deal Center Rules of Engagement and Gustav’s terms and conditions.
How much does it cost?
The Deal Center is available at no cost for TechServe member companies. Gustav offers premium features which can be purchased directly from them.
How can I get started?
Want to get started, but are not yet a member of TechServe Alliance? Contact us today! (703) 838-2050 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Think of Gustav as your “mini” vendor management system that helps you to streamline the collaboration with your vendor partners.
5 Reasons to Use Gustav:
Gustav is based out of Brooklyn, New York and backed by the world’s best venture capital firms and business angels: Y Combinator, Speedinvest, Red Bull, Lightspeed Ventures, Beenext, 10x Group and Youtube co-founder Jawed Karim among many others
- Centralize your preferred vendor partners in once place and create a companywide vendor program.
- Increase your team's talent pool with a click of a button and accelerate access to available candidates.
- Always stay compliant. Track insurance amounts, expiration dates of COIs and reduce the likelihood of fake candidates.
- Track performance with analytics and key metrics like time to fill, submit to fill ratios, overall partner performance, diversity spend and much more.
- Let your recruiters spend less time on vendor management and more time on what matters most -- placing available candidates faster.