Resources for Sales & Account Executives
The IT & engineering staffing and solutions sector is an exciting and competitive one for business development professionals. TechServe understands how hard today’s sales teams work to develop strong leads and offers a range of resources designed to support and optimize our members’ sales efforts.
Increase Sales with Data-Driven Market Insights: Be the expert your clients and prospects turn to. Strengthen your sales messages, processes and marketplace expertise with powerful industry insights and benchmarking data.
Stand Apart from the Competition with Certification & Learning: Distinguish your sales team as industry–certified professionals with the knowledge and expertise to guide your clients to greater success.
- The TechServe Alliance Certification Program offers coveted industry recognition of skills, knowledge and experience. As a sales professional, you can get the Certified Professional Services Account Executive (CPSAE) certification, an industry endorsement of your professional competence and dedication.
- The TechServe Alliance webinar series provides easy access to industry–specific sales and business development content.
- Bring top performing members of your team to the TechServe Alliance Annual Conference. Reenergize your team and expose them to an outstanding line–up of sector-specific content in a festive setting.
Expand Your Pipeline through TechServe’s Vast Industry Network: Tap into the largest national network of IT & engineering staffing and solutions firms.
- Online Networking Opportunities: Through our exclusive online platform TechServe Connect, network with industry leaders and business development professionals from around the country. Whether sharing ideas and sales strategies or seeking out partners in key regions, TechServe Connect is a robust resource focused on the unique needs of those working within the IT & engineering staffing and solutions industry.
- In–Person Networking Opportunities:
- At a national level, the TechServe Alliance Annual Conference is the industry’s premier networking event. Connect with peers and industry leaders from around the country at formal and informal networking opportunities throughout conference week.
- At a local level, many geographic areas have events through TechServe Alliance affiliated chapters. Network with local industry players and peers and keep your finger on the pulse of the local market and changes in state and local laws and regulations.