Resources for Recruiters
You sit at the epicenter of the IT & engineering staffing and solutions industry. You bridge the critical gap between those in need of talent and those looking for opportunities. To keep recruiting team skills sharp in a highly competitive talent market, TechServe offers the following learning tools, research and resources proven to increase talent engagement proficiency and intelligence.
Use Employment Data for Maximum Effect in the Recruiting Process: In recruiting, it is not only critical to find the right talent, but also for clients to make hiring decisions before candidates accept other offers. Recruiters and managers use TechServe Alliance’s extensive IT recruiting trends and employment data, including our monthly indices, job market trends, and top industries employing IT professionals to keep teams informed of the state of the market.
Improve Your Recruiting Team’s Performance Using Proprietary Data: How many submissions, interviews and placements should recruiters of different levels of experience deliver? What ratio between base and incentive compensation drives better performance? Only TechServe Alliance offers sector–specific benchmarking data that allows recruiting managers to set objective expectations to help drive higher levels of performance.
Understanding the key drivers of candidate decision–making is critical. In our seminal 360–Degree Industry Study, you can explore the expectations and motivations of candidates from our survey of over 300 IT & engineering professionals.
Access An Extensive Lineup of Educational and Training Resources: In this hyper–competitive environment, your recruiting team must continue to hone their skills. TechServe Alliance offers a wide range of resources through multiple platforms to help recruiters “up their game.”
- Provide recruiters with access to our webinar series, which includes many recruiting topics.
- Register your top performers for the TechServe Alliance Annual Conference. Featuring a dedicated recruiting track, expose your team to new ideas as well as proven industry best practices. Many companies have established contests that reward recruiters who have achieved their goals with attendance at the conference.
- Missed an interesting webinar? Didn’t make that great recruiting session at conference? No problem. Access all of this content through the TechServe Alliance Online Learning Center.
Invest in Your Team’s Success: The TechServe Alliance Certification Program is raising the professionalism and standards of the industry and has been designed to:
- Elevate effectiveness
- Mitigate risk through enhanced knowledge of employment laws
- Recognize exemplary professionals
- Demonstrate commitment to continuing education
TechServe Alliance certification is the only industry certification that showcases knowledge and understanding of industry best practices. Achieving this coveted recognition allows you to differentiate your team and firm in a crowded marketplace to drive growth and profitability.