Resources for Industry Owners & Executives
As an owner and/or executive in the IT & engineering staffing and solutions industry, you need as much insight as possible into the economy, job market, employment trends and the competitive landscape. And that is just a fragment of the ever–expanding portfolio of resources TechServe offers leaders focused on fueling innovation and driving growth
Increase Revenue through Data-Driven Decision Making: TechServe Alliance provides today’s leaders access to the industry’s most robust portfolio of benchmarking data. Here’s how you can put our resources to work for your business:
Connect with a Vast Industry Network: Tap into the largest national network of owners and executives of IT & engineering staffing and solutions firms.
- Online Networking Opportunities: Through our exclusive online social network TechServe Connect, engage with hundreds of other firm owners and executives from around the country.
- In–Person Networking Opportunities:
- At a national level, the TechServe Alliance Annual Conference is the industry’s premier networking destination. Make connections with owners and executives from around the country at the numerous formal and informal networking events.
- At a local level, many geographic areas have events through TechServe Alliance affiliated chapters. It’s a chance for members to network with local industry leaders and stay abreast of changes in state and local employment regulations.
Driving Growth through the Collective Knowledgebase of an Entire Industry
Let’s face it, no individual or firm has all of the answers on strategy, operational improvements or effectively training your team. By joining TechServe Alliance, you can tap into the collective knowledge and experiences of an entire industry, saving valuable time and money and learning from both the successes and failures of others.
- The TechServe Alliance Annual Conference delivers unparalleled actionable insight and training to the IT & engineering staffing and solutions industry. With several keynotes and over 20 breakout sessions, consisting of both owner/executive panel discussions as well as sessions led by preeminent industry experts, the conference is the premier industry event and the best way to gain innovative strategies, industry best practices and training over a short period of time.
- The TechServe Alliance webinar series provides easy access to industry–specific content designed to help leaders improve operations.
- The Executive Forum on TechServe Connect provides an exclusive online community for owners and executives of IT & engineering staffing and solutions firms.
- Still need an answer to a vexing industry question? Join as a member and gain access to TechServe Alliance senior staff. Each having served the industry for more than a decade, our team members will find the resources to answer nearly any industry&related question you may have.
- Follow the Tech Staffing Brief blog for opinions and information on IT & engineering staffing industry issues.