Resources for IT & Engineering Professionals
As a technical professional, you are in very high demand. Tap into our network of staffing leaders and innovators to increase your career connections and opportunities.
Search the TechServe Alliance Member Directory to find the right firm to represent your skills.
Identify Employers of Choice: TechServe Alliance member companies are top employers because of the high standards they hold to as members and as organizations looking to advance the skills of their teams and the performance of their business.
- The TechServe Alliance Certification Program is a way for firms to provide their account executives and recruiters with industry recognition of skills, knowledge and experience. Companies that invest in their teams are committed to excellence in all aspects of staffing, including placing consultants in top jobs.
- TechServe Alliance recognizes top businesses from across the industry with the Excellence Awards. Excellence Awards provide tangible affirmation of a firm’s focus on outstanding performance, team productivity and dedication to continuous improvement. The fundamentals that lead to achieving a high–level of consultant satisfaction.
- Our mission is to enhance our members’ businesses and advance the IT & engineering staffing and solutions industry.
- To promote fair business practices, TechServe Alliance maintains a strong ethical Code of Conduct. From a commitment to equal opportunity and protecting the intellectual property of clients, to honesty in communications, each TechServe Alliance member company subscribes to the industry’s most rigorous code of conduct.
- Leverage our membership directory to find TechServe Alliance member companies in your region.
Know Your Industry with TechServe Knowledge: TechServe Alliance offers rich IT employment data that can help you better understand the demand for your skills: