TechServe Resources That Help Improve Your Firm’s Profitability
Despite nearly identical revenue, two firms can have vastly different profitability numbers. What factors make the difference? TechServe Alliance provides its members with the sector–specific data, IT services metrics, and performance insights needed to understand the critical components of profitability.
Improve Profitability Through Benchmarking
The Most Comprehensive Benchmarking Report in the Industry: What are the bottom–line implications of a particular go–to–market strategy? What changes have the greatest impact on your firm’s profitability? Only with deep vertical–specific data and analysis can you know how your firm’s performance compares with others in the industry. The TechServe Alliance Operating Practices Report, the industry’s most comprehensive benchmarking report, helps businesses chart strategic courses to higher profitability.
Objectively Measure the Performance of Your Team: Account executives and recruiters are the core of an IT & engineering staffing firm. What are reasonable expectations for submissions, interviews and placements at different levels of experience? What is the ideal ratio of base and incentive compensation? What do high–performing firms do differently in terms of expectations and compensation? The TechServe Alliance Sales & Recruiter Metrics Report—the only sector–specific analysis of sales and recruiter metrics and compensation—has the answers.
See Your Business from Every Perspective: Candidate, Client & Business: Study the IT & engineering staffing and solutions industry like never before with our 360–Degree Industry Study. Learn the expectations and goals of clients, consultants and competitors in order to identify growth and improvement opportunities.
Drive Greater Profitability Through Innovation and Industry Best Practices
In an era of increased margin pressure, IT & engineering staffing firm owners and executives must continually innovate and stay abreast of industry best practices. While there are multiple models and go–to–market strategies that can succeed, success is more likely if you learn from the experiences of those who have gone before. How do TechServe Alliance members do it?
- By tapping into the collective knowledge of an entire industry with TechServe Alliance’s educational and training resources and learning which strategies and tactics are more likely to achieve higher levels of profitability.
- By attending the TechServe Alliance Annual Conference and discovering how other firms are innovating, growing gross margins and reducing costs.
- By participating in the TechServe Alliance webinar series in which thought leaders present on a wide range of profitability issues.
- By encouraging staff members to continually step up their performance and profit contributions through the TechServe Alliance Online Learning Center.
- By following the Tech Staffing Brief blog for insights on emerging trends and topics that have the potential to impact the bottom line.