The Resources to Help Grow Your Business
TechServe Alliance member companies have access to an ever–expanding portfolio of resources designed to help fuel innovation and drive growth.
Increasing Revenue through Data-Driven Decision-Making: While you may hit upon the path to success through simple trial and error, employing data–driven decision-making substantially increases the likelihood you will achieve your goals. TechServe Alliance provides members with access to a robust portfolio of industry–specific resources and benchmarking data that includes:
TechServe Alliance members stay ahead of industry and growth trends through our industry research, our webinar series and through the rich content, presentations and insights from our Annual Conference.
Expanding Business Opportunities through a Vast Industry Network: TechServe Alliance members have access to the largest national network of owners and executives of IT & engineering staffing and solutions firms.
- Online Networking Opportunities: Through our exclusive online platform TechServe Connect, members network with other firm owners and executives from around the country. Whether seeking out partnering opportunities or bouncing an idea off of someone who has traveled down the same path, TechServe Alliance members benefit from this robust community of IT & engineering staffing and solutions leaders.
- In–Person Networking Opportunities:
- At a national level, the TechServe Alliance Annual Conference is the industry’s premier networking event. It’s a chance to make vital connections with owners and executives from around the country. In conjunction with the conference, TechServe Alliance hosts a number of special events for large firms (Large Firm Forum), growing firms (Growing Firm Forum), account executives, recruiters and women.
- At a local level, many geographic areas have events through TechServe Alliance affiliated chapters. It’s a chance for members to network with local industry leaders and stay attuned to changes in state and local employment regulations.
Driving Growth through the Collective Knowledgebase of an Entire Industry: Let’s face it, no individual or firm has all of the answers on strategy, operational improvements or effectively training your team. TechServe Alliance members can tap into the collective knowledge and experiences of an entire industry, saving valuable time and money and learning from both the successes and failures of others.
- The TechServe Alliance Annual Conference delivers unparalleled actionable insight and training to the IT & engineering staffing and solutions industry. With several keynotes and over 20 breakout sessions, consisting of both owner/executive panel discussions as well as sessions led by preeminent industry experts, the conference is the premier industry event and the best way to gain innovative strategies, industry best practices and training over a short period of time.
- The TechServe Alliance webinar series provides easy access to industry–specific content designed to help members improve operations.
- TechServe offers an Online Learning Center with on-demand access to hundreds of past conference sessions and webinars.
- The Executive Forum on TechServe Connect provides an exclusive online community for owners and executives of IT & engineering staffing and solutions firms.
- Still need an answer to a vexing industry question? As a member you have access to TechServe Alliance senior staff. Each having served the industry for more than a decade, our team members will find the resources to answer nearly any industry–related question you may have.
- Follow the Tech Staffing Brief blog for opinions and insights on IT & engineering staffing industry issues.