2019 Webinar Series
Rank and Bank - The Power of Online Visibility in Attracting New Business
Date: Thursday, July 25, 2019
Time: 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM ET
Speaker: Tony Sorensen, CEO, Parqa Digital Marketing Agency and Versique Search & Consulting
Do you remember the days when a company named themselves “AAA Movers” so they could be the first name in the Yellow Pages? The methodology hasn’t changed, but the sophistication has changed significantly. It’s called ranking – using SEO through organic search on Google. While 20 years ago all you had to do was change the name of your company to rank first, today you have to be constantly evolving and changing online to stay ranked in search engines.
Parqa’s CEO was an early adopter to the game, and saw incredible growth to his staffing/search firm by ranking first for hundreds of keywords on Google. Competition for business in the IT and Engineering staffing space is as hot as ever. With unemployment rates at historic lows across the nation everyone is looking for talent, a lot of whom are looking to contingent labor and search firms to fill the void. Will potential clients be able to find you when they are identifying potential partners? This webinar will show you how to take your digital marketing strategy all the way to the bank! In this session, you’ll learn:
There will be time for Q&A on the subject material following the webinar. All webinars are recorded and sent out in a follow-up email to all registrants. TechServe member firms have free access to all webinars.
- The importance of your online reputation, and how potential clients view you & your brand
- Why being a recruiter without an online presence isn’t enough anymore
- Best practices for ranking in the industry – not just on Google!
- Tips & tricks to outrank your competition online
Members register here
Engaging Workers in New States: Tips to Manage Your Expansion and Compliance
New Date TBA
Certification Webinar Series
This series of one hour monthly training programs is an excellent opportunity for Account Executives and Recruiters to learn actionable tips and tangible takeaways, and also helps to prepare for the TechServe certification exam.
Double Qualify Candidates - Certification Webinar
Date: Thursday, July 18, 2019
Time: 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM ET
Speaker: Barb Bruno, CEO, Good as Gold Training
When hiring authorities ask you questions about your candidates, do you always know the answers? You would if you double qualify your candidates!
When you can’t answer questions, you lose credibility and it hurts your ability to develop rapport and trust with your clients. Double-qualifying your candidates helps you book more interviews, make better matches and close more deals.
During this webinar, Barb Bruno will cover:
There will be time for Q&A with Barb Bruno on the subject material following the webinar. All webinars are recorded and sent out in a follow-up email to all registrants.
- What is uncovered with information-probing questions
- Why and how to double qualify and quantify
- How to effectively negotiate
- Tips to pre-close candidates
All content supports material found in the TechServe Certification study guide (available to those that have registered for the exam). The LIVE webinar is available Free to all TechServe members.
Members register here
*All webinars qualify for 1.0 pt. each of continuing education credit hours toward the TechServe Alliance CPSR & CPSAE certifications. Find out more about continuing education credits here.
**You do not need to be registered for the certification exam to participate in this webinar. We encourage all Account Executives & Recruiters to participate.
***Each member company has complimentary access to every webinar for one location (one internet and telephone connection); there are no restrictions on the number of attendees that attend the webinar at that location. Access for additional locations may be purchased at the member discounted rate of $75.
Session topics are subject to change.
Isn't It Time for Certification?
Webinars In The Works
- An Economic Update and Forecast of the IT & Engineering Staffing and Solutions Industry: A Quarterly Webinar Series
- State of the Industry: A Quarterly Executive Webinar Series
- Certification Webinar Series: A Monthly Webinar Series for Those Who Sell and Recruit
- The New Normal: Successfully Placing H-1Bs in Today's Environment
- Talk the Talk: A Technical Primer for AEs & Recruiters
- Getting Sued: Real-Life Insurance Claims and Legal Exposure of IT & Engineering Staffing Firms
- What it Takes to Successfully Manage the Recruiting Team: Insights of Those That Do It
- Leveraging New Talent Acquisition Technology for Increased Growth & Profitability: Where and How Do You Start?
- Incentivizing the Leadership Team: Developing Compensation Plans and “Golden Handcuffs” for Your Key People
- Out of Sight: What it Takes to Build a Successful Virtual Team
- Doing Business in Multiple States: What you Need to Know to Stay Compliant\
- Successfully Sourcing, Recruiting and Developing High-Performing AEs & Recruiters