WEBINAR: Attracting Passive Candidates
Date: Tuesday, April 4th, 2023
Time: 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM ET
Speaker: Barb Bruno, CEO, Good as Gold Training
Job boards don’t work. Emails, voicemails, and InMails are often ignored. So how do you recruit the best talent to successfully fill more contracts and job orders?
To start with you must understand current candidate realities, adapt to changing candidate needs, and stop pitching jobs before understanding what is most important to each candidate. Your clients are spending $2.5 billion annually on job board ads, website postings, and SEO that only attract 15% of the workforce. So how do you provide them with access to the other 85% which often represent the best talent? Whether you’re new to recruiting or just need a refresher of what is attracting the best talent (passive candidates), sign up for this webinar.
Barb Bruno will discuss:
- Current candidate realities
- Communications that result in responses
- Tried and tested recruiting best practices
- Best FREE resources for recruiters to attract top talent
- High-tech high-touch recruiting
- Strategy for leveraging recent layoffs
There will be an opportunity for Q&A at the end.
TechServe members can login to the Online Learning Center to access this webinar>>