TechServe Alliance Board of Directors Elects 2024 Officers and New Directors
Alexandria, VA, November 22, 2023 – TechServe Alliance, the premier national trade association serving the IT & Engineering Staffing and Solutions Industry, announced the election of its officers for 2024 along with electing three new directors. The Board met on the eve of TechServe’s annual Executive Summit in Amelia Island, Florida.
The individuals elected by the Board of Directors to serve as officers of the association in 2024 are:
- ●Andrew Jackson, Co-founder & President, BravoTech – Chair
- ●Pat Patel, Founder & CEO, Intelliswift Software Inc. – President
- ●Joel Leege, Chief Strategy Officer, Randstad Technologies Group – Vice President/President-elect
- ●Tom Nunn, Founder, President, Tom Nunn Consulting – Secretary/Treasurer
The Board also elected three industry leaders as new directors during the meeting:
- ●Anna Frazzetto, Chief Revenue Officer, Airswift
- ●Megan McCann, CEO, McCann Partners
- ●Kip Wright, Chairman, INSPYR
“I want to congratulate our newly elected officers and welcome our three new board members who bring deep industry expertise to the TechServe Alliance Board of Directors. For the three open director positions, we saw an unprecedented number of applications from among exceptionally qualified individuals. The Board Nominating Committee had a challenging task to select just three from such a talented candidate pool,” said Mark Roberts, CEO of TechServe Alliance.
TechServe directors who will continue to serve during the 2024 term:
- ●Sunny Ackerman
- ●John Bemis, President, Benchmark IT
- ●Sean Gilligan
- ●Kevin Krumm, COO, Objective Paradigm, Inc.
- ●Monty Ragland, President/CEO, Proteam Solutions, Inc. (PSI)
- ●Manuel Vidal, Executive VP of Strategy & Development, SSi People
“We are at a pivotal moment where changing industry dynamics including major advances in technology present both significant challenges and immense opportunities. The diverse backgrounds and innovative thinking of our Board of Directors will help guide our strategic direction as we continue to develop cutting-edge products and services that drive the success of our industry firms. I look forward to working closely with our leadership to deliver on our promise to create value for all our stakeholders in preparing for the future that lies ahead, ” Roberts added.
About TechServe Alliance
TechServe Alliance is the national trade association of the IT & Engineering staffing and solutions industry. IT & Engineering staffing and solutions firms count on TechServe Alliance to keep their teams informed, engaged, and connected. TechServe Alliance serves as the voice of the industry before the policymakers and the national and trade press. By providing access to the knowledge and best practices of an entire industry and tapping the “collective scale” of its members, TechServe Alliance supports its members in the efficient delivery of best-in-class IT & Engineering staffing and solutions for clients and exceptional professional opportunities for every consultant.