Affiliate MembershipAre you looking to expand your firm's reach? We can help. TechServe Alliance regular members, who have branch offices in cities other than their headquarters, can also take advantage of additional chapter memberships for those branch offices.
For instance, if your firm is a member through the New England Chapter but you also have a branch operation in Washington D.C., your Washington branch manager may join the District of Columbia chapter. He/she completes the Affiliate Membership application below and submits local chapter fees.
This allows your branch staff to stay connected in that local area. Through Affiliate membership, your branch office staff can:
- Attend all local chapter activities
- Receive all local chapter benefits
- Obtain regular information directly from TechServe Alliance including:
- TechServe's Wednesday Weekly
- Client/contractor newsletters
- News You Can Use
- Other industry information
Become an Affiliate
- See what benefits you will gain.
- Determine if your firm is currently a member of TechServe Alliance.
- If yes, download the Affiliate Member application.
- Complete the attached form — be sure to include local chapter dues payment. View a list of local chapter dues fees.