September 22, 2020
The TechServe Alliance Health & Benefits Program: Innovative Strategies That Drive Down Costs and Improve Benefits
Given the impact of the global pandemic and associated economic fallout, 2020 has been a challenging year for most IT & engineering staffing firms. With ongoing uncertainty regarding the public health crisis and future economic conditions for the remainder of 2020 and 2021, owners and executives are closely evaluating all aspects of their business, including the costs and return on providing employee benefits.
It’s Renewal Time – Important Health Plan topics include:
- Funding: should your plan be fully insured, level funded, or self funded?
- Plan design: innovative plan designs that improve coverage and lower costs
- Alternative plan offerings such as the new Individual Coverage HRA
- And more
PLUS our exciting new product – TechServe Unlimited Direct Primary Care
- We are introducing a new offering – Unlimited Direct Primary Care starting at only $50 a month (for employee only coverage).
- Combined with ACA preventive care, this program creates a minimum essential coverage plan (i.e. MEC plan) that satisfies the ACA employer mandate and eliminates employer Penalty A.