About the 2022 TechServe Alliance Operating Practices Report
As the only annual benchmarking analysis exclusively focused on the IT & engineering staffing industry, this comprehensive benchmarking report covers a wide range of metrics including newly captured data points on operating in a work-from-anywhere-sell-to-anywhere world:
- Gross Margin & Bottom-line Profitability Based on Size
- Gross Margins and Close Rates associated with Direct Client Relationship, VMS/MSP with Hiring Manager Contact, and VMS/MSP Without Hiring Manager Contact
- Direct Hire Revenue and its Impact on Gross Margins and Pre-tax Profitability
- SG&A Expenses—what areas of expense control can help drive higher profitability
- Performance Expectations Including Virtual Activities & Compensation for Sales & Recruiters at Three Levels of Experience
- Benefits Offered for Internal Staff, Hourly and Salaried Consultants
- Industry Trends such as client policies on the use of H-1Bs, multi-tier arrangements, and consultant tenure restrictions
- And much more!
Sales & Recruiter Metrics Report
Supplementing the OPR, the 2022 Sales & Recruiter Metrics Report provides an in-depth analysis of sales and recruiter performance metrics and compensation, will be released in the future.
Not a member, but want to purchase the report? Email us at email@example.com or visit us here.