About the 2023 TechServe Alliance Operating Practices Report
As the only annual benchmarking analysis exclusively focused on the IT & engineering staffing industry, this comprehensive benchmarking report covers a wide range of metrics including newly captured data points on operating in a work-from-anywhere-sell-to-anywhere world:
- Revenue Growth
- Gross Margin & Profitability
- Impact of Direct Client Relationship, VMS/MSP with Hiring Manager Contact, and VMS/MSP Without Hiring Manager Contact on Close Rates, Margins, and Profitability
- SG&A Expenses—what areas of expense control help drive higher profitability
- Compensation and Metrics for Sales & Recruiters at Different Levels of Experience
- Benefits for Internal Staff, Hourly and Salaried Consultants
- Industry Trends such as client insourcing
- And much more!
Sales & Recruiter Metrics Report
Supplementing the OPR, the 2023 Sales & Recruiter Metrics Report provides an in-depth analysis of sales and recruiter performance metrics and compensation.