WEBINAR: Gender Equity Progress in the Staffing Industry
Date: Thursday, March 16th, 2023
Time: 12:30 PM ET
Moderator: Kip Wright, Chairman & CEO, INSPYR Solutions
- Sunny Ackerman, President | Americas, SThree
- Threase Baker, President, ABBTECH Professional Resources, Inc.
- Denise Dettingmeijer, Chief Financial Officer, Randstad North America
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion has never been more important than in today’s global society, including gender equity, an often over-looked element of DE&I. The staffing industry employs more than 10 million individuals daily, with a majority of women filling the roles, yet, women’s representation in leadership often lacks the same equity.
Join us as we explore the issue of gender equity in the staffing industry by reviewing some of the key findings from the WBC second benchmark survey – Gender Equity Progress in the Staffing Industry. Our exceptional panel of experts representing global and domestic workforces will discuss some of the key findings from the survey, as well as share their own insights from years of experience in leadership roles in the staffing industry.
- The panel will discuss insights around the different perspectives a woman CEO brings to their company
- How women view their path to leadership
- What challenges women still face as they seek gender equity in an industry that can have such a positive impact on society and our communities as a whole
This webinar is a joint presentation hosted by the leading organizations representing the staffing industry and will be sharing survey results collected from members of the American Staffing Association, National Association of Personnel Services, Staffing Industry Analysts, and TechServe Alliance.
TechServe members can login to the Online Learning Center to access this webinar>>