WEBINAR: How the Pandemic Changed Technology Adoption Rates for IT Staffing Firms
Date: Thursday, February 25, 2021
Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM ET
Speaker: Peter Velikin, Vice President – Marketing, CEIPAL
2020 was a steep learning curve for the staffing & recruitment industry. With a contracting economy, a global pandemic, and a sudden shift to remote work, recruiters and hiring managers faced unprecedented challenges. And yet, some firms managed to survive—and even thrive—during this time of crisis. Their secret was simple: relying on technology.
In this webinar, CEIPAL’s CMO, Peter Velikin, discusses key findings that show how the rate of technology adoption directly impacts the success of staffing firms. Attendees of this webinar will learn:
- How the pandemic changed technology adoption rates
- How technology helped firms succeed during COVID19
- What technologies proved critical during the pandemic
- What technologies firms are prioritizing for 2021 and beyond
- The unique role artificial intelligence will play in post-COVID19 recruitment
With data gathered from IT & engineering staffing firms, this webinar will also provide actionable strategies for how to succeed in the post-COVID recruitment landscape.