TechServe Alliance IT & Engineering Staffing Dashboard™
For more than three decades, TechServe Alliance has been a leader in providing objective data-driven insights for IT & engineering staffing firms. Given the growing importance for real-time market intelligence in these uncertain times, TechServe Alliance has launched a new monthly IT & Engineering Staffing Dashboard™ survey in collaboration with CEIPAL - its latest Diamond Sponsor.
IT & Engineering Staffing Industry Stabilizes in July
Consultants on Billing Down 7.6%: New Job Orders Down Almost 30% From Pre-Pandemic Levels
- IT & Engineering headcount stabilized in June and July (up 1% and 0.2%, respectively) after dropping March through May.
- While improved from its low point in April, New Job Orders are down 29.1% from Pre-Pandemic levels foreshadowing ongoing headwinds in the coming months.
- On a positive note, clients have been holding on to consultants with the stop rate declining to 4.9% -- below levels seen before the onset of COVID-19.
- With fewer reqs to fill and available recruiter capacity, fill rates have increased since April and stand above pre-covid levels rising to 19%.
- While Direct Hire dropped precipitously consistent with the pattern of past downturns, it has shown surprising growth in June and July.
Want to Know How Your Firm Stacks Up?
Complete the survey to receive a custom Dashboard showing your KPIs benchmarked against the industry and have your data included in the Industry Dashboard.
to access the First-time Participants Worksheet to help you prepare for completing the survey.
- There is no cost to participate.
- Metrics collected as part of the survey are kept confidential.
- First-time participants are asked to provide six months of KPIs that should only take 10-15 minutes to complete.
- In future months, the survey will “remember” each firm’s historical responses and should take only five minutes to submit.