TechServe Alliance produces the IT & engineering staffing and solutions industry’s foremost benchmarking reports. Offering deep insight into the numbers and practices that drive business performance, these reports are important tools for you to measure, analyze and improve your operations.
2018 Operating Practices and Sales & Recruiter Metrics Survey Now Live
Unique Insights to Drive Growth and Profitability
The IT & Engineering Staffing Industry's largest and most comprehensive benchmarking survey with over 100 companies participating in 2017, has significant enhancements for 2018 including:
- Easier to Participate: Complete the survey using an excel spreadsheet or new online survey tool
- Greater Insights: This year's reports will include greater insights on effective recruiting in a tight labor market, how to work profitably through VMS/MSPs and how to compensate top management, sales and recruiting talent
- Easier to Understand; Easier to Use:the new reports will feature enhanced graphics to help you visualize key insights along with a video overview of the key takeaways
Non-Member Participants will receive a free Executive Summary of Strategic Insights, including the following metrics:
- Top Line Growth (Gross Revenue)
- Direct Costs
- Gross Profit
- SG&A Expenses
- Bottom Line Profitability
- VMS/MSP: Fill Ratios and Gross Margin
-Direct Client Relationship
- Personal Productivity Ratio (SG&A payroll divided by gross profit)
- Business Trends, including client restrictions on use of H1B workers and consultant tenure restrictions
The full reports may be purchased at non-member rates.
Click here access the survey.
|Operating Practices Report
|Sales & Recruiter Metrics