TechServe Alliance produces the IT & engineering staffing and solutions industry’s foremost benchmarking reports. Offering deep insight into the numbers and practices that drive business performance, these reports are important tools for you to measure, analyze and improve your operations.
Newly Enhanced 2017 Benchmarking Survey Now Live
The 2017 Operating Practices and Sales & Recruiter Metrics Survey is Now Live. The deadline to complete the survey is March 10, 2017.
The largest and most comprehensive benchmarking survey covering the IT & Engineering Staff and Solutions Sector, has significant enhancements for 2017 including:
- Easier to Participate: with our new online survey tool multiple team members can share the task of completing the survey.
- Streamlined survey: a taskforce of owners, executives and industry experts have helped us review the survey to ensure that we only include the most relevant questions to help you more effectively manage your business.
- Greater Insights: In addition to newly redesigned reports providing more accessible insights and analysis, we will hold a special participant-only webinar following the release of the results. The reports and accompanying webinar will provide you with key takeaways that you can implement in your business.
- Easier to Understand; Easier to Use: the new reports will feature more graphics to help you visualize key insights along with new interactive spreadsheets to allow you to more effectively use the data in the management of your business.
For the first time ever, non-members are invited to participate in the benchmarking survey and receive the following at a significant discount*:
- The OPR Report – A financial and operating profile of firms in the industry. The narrative report includes a graphical presentation, detailed tables segmenting results by key business characteristics, analyzing return on investment, balance sheets and income statements, financial ratios, revenue, operations, employees, compensation and benefits, and measuring the impact of VMS/MSPs on performance.
- Sales & Recruiter Metrics Report - Detailed analysis of sales and recruiter performance, activity, and compensation.
- Custom Performance Analysis - Confidential custom report that allows you to compare your firm to your peers by revenue, geography and other characteristics.
- Talent Acquisition Technology Report — A supplemental report describing talent acquisition technologies currently being used along with customer satisfaction ratings.
- Solutions & Management Consulting Analysis (Optional)
Your information is handled confidentially by our third-party consultant, Whorton Marketing Research. Completed surveys are returned directly to Kevin Whorton for analysis and individual responses are kept strictly confidential. No one from TechServe Alliance or any other firm has access to any individual firm’s survey or results. If you have any questions regarding the survey, please contact our consultant Kevin Whorton at email@example.com
The 2017 OPR Survey is now closed. The 2017 Operating Practices Report is expected to be released in April.
|Operating Practices Report
|Sales & Recruiter Metrics