July Northern California Chapter Meeting
Relax, the Millennial Problem Isn't a Problem at All, It's the Biggest Business Opportunity in a Generation
Presentation by: Dyana King, Founder, The Recruiters' Round Table
Date: July 19, 2016
Time: 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM with Optional Networking after 6:30 PM
Cost: Free for members companies and their staff to attend.
Non-member guests will be charged $35 at the door.
This presentation is about:
October Northern California Chapter Meeting
Annual Benchmarking Report
- The leading edge of employee engagement
- Increasing engagement from the board room to the mail room.
- Revealing worn out assumptions and beliefs conceived in the 19th Century that no longer serve us.
- Updating our assumptions and beliefs for the 21st Century and transforming our organizations.
- Embracing human evolution and leveraging the biggest opportunity to come along in a generation.
Date: October 2016
Presenter: Mark Roberts, CEO, TechServe Alliance
Location: Foster City, CA
December Northern California Chapter Meeting
Holiday Party and Mixer!
Date:December 8, 2016
June Northern California Chapter Meeting
Maximizing the Value of Membership by Learning How to Navigate the TechServe Alliance Website
Date: June 16, 2016
Please join us for a guided webinar tour and discussion on our very own
website and learn how you can optimize your TechServe Membership.
Join this interactive, online webinar as we explore:
1. The Library and what is available for you to download and listen to and use for staff education
2. Model Client, Consultant and Vendor Contracts, and why you should take a look, (or second look)
3. How to engage other members in TechServe to your benefit and theirs via targeted forums
4. Expert reports on best practices, benchmarks, tax and employment issues and many other critical issues
5. Articles and white papers on new approaches to many subjects including Marketing, Social Media and how you can update your message
6. Past webinars and what you can take away from experts in our fields
Many long-term members have come away from this webinar with new information
on services, reports, forums and techniques that are available to all
members and their employees to increase knowledge, reduce legal
exposure, and save money. TechServe Alliance has been THE source for
staffing and consulting industry expertise and knowledge for 30 years.
It is all available to you as part of your membership. Join us for the
webinar and learn how to find and use the tools and information that are
a valuable part of your membership.
As a member of TechServe, you have the collected expertise of decades of
accumulated knowledge to help you run your business more efficiently
and profitably. The TechServe Alliance archives are filled with
information that can help you with your business goals.
May Northern California Chapter Meeting
Webinar -- Using the Extensive Resources on the TechServe Website
Date:May 15, 2016
March Northern California Chapter Meeting
Member Panel Discussion -- Best Practices and Legal Updates
Date: March 15, 2016
Location: Redwood City, CA Time: 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm with optional networking after meeting
We had a lively roundtable discussion on our industry best practices as we continue in this competitive landscape of 2016.
We asked current members to give us their top business verticals, such as “project management placement” or “ERP Solutions” to further member partnering possibilities.
Currently, the dues are $700 for the Northern California Chapter.
Members joined their colleagues as we explored:
1. Insights on the new VMS landscape-what VMS providers are rising to the top as friendly (somewhat) to our industry, and if it makes sense as a strategy…or not
2. Working with the competitive recruiter shortage, how to assess off shore and partnering as well as contract recruiting and rates that we see for this talent pool
3. How to prepare for the contingent staffing market surge, as predicted by our industry leaders, such as Barry Asin and others, who predict the US market will mirror the European market based on needs for a flexible workforce focused on project work
4. Preserving margins in this hyper transparent marketplace
5. Smile, you’re on camera: Review of video interviewing /video introductions of candidates, tips and viability
6. Let’s close business fast: Best practices to get $ to the bottom line now
7. Other Topics as generated by the audience!